Family Fund Business Services (FFBS) will be exhibiting at the upcoming NCVO Annual Conference in London on 16 April. The conference is the leading event in the voluntary sector calendar, engaging around 600 delegates and exploring the importance of thinking differently when leading a charity.
The event, titled ‘Different thinking, bigger difference’ will focus on how to effectively harness diversity in thought and action to help strengthen organisations and make a bigger difference. It provides the perfect platform for FFBS to showcase their unique grant fulfilment model, demonstrating the value they can add to organisations in the third sector.
With current charity customers including: Help for Heroes, Family Action, SSAFA and Officers’ Association, FFBS hope to reach out to even more charitable organisations to help them transform their existing grant-making programmes. FFBS will showcase how their online procurement portal can help reduce costs associated with grant administration and fulfilment to extend charities’ funding further.
- Sir Stuart Etherington’s state of the sector address
- A variety of breakout sessions providing practical tips and tools for your professional development
- Keynotes from comedian and futurist Mark Stevenson and Baroness Stowell, Charity Commission Chair
- Expert advice on a specific topic in our range of 1-2-1 sessions
- Sharing successes and challenges with your peers during the day and at the drinks reception celebrating what’s great about the sector
If you or any of your colleagues will be attending the event and would like to discuss how FFBS can your organisation, head over to Stand 1 in the King George III Suite.
Alternatively, contact Paul McAfee directly email@example.com and he will arrange to meet with you at your convenience.
Come along and be part of this fantastic event; we hope to see you there!