Salary: £20,384 per annum
Contract: temporary contract to cover maternity leave
Hours: 35 per week
Location: Hybrid – Combination of office based / home working. You must live a commutable distance from the office in Monks Cross, York for this role.
Closing Date: 26 June 2023
Do a job that makes a difference
Family Fund Business Services is a great place to work for great people. We provide a challenging and rewarding working environment where every staff member can make a difference every day.
Here at Family Fund Group we value flexible working. In this role you would need attend the office once per month but you could attend more often if it suits as we have plenty of space in our offices. We also offer a flexible working scheme where you can flex your start and finish times ensuring you have a great work life balance.
In this role you will provide Family Fund Business Service customers and suppliers, information and assistance appropriate to the enquiry received via telephone, email or helpdesk ticket. You will ensure this is delivered in a professional manner and in accordance with FFBS objectives and values. The post holder will also be required to effectively support FFBS Partners and Clients.
What will you be doing?
- Take ownership of customer and supplier tickets, effectively prioritising urgent requests, and process to a satisfactory conclusion for both parties; chasing regularly for updates and managing the expectations of the customer in line with business and team SLAS.
- Manage individual work queue of tickets responding to customers and suppliers in a timely manner and ensuring deliveries and orders are maintained within contractual SLAS.
- Work and liaise directly with Account Managers, Supplier Relationship Manager and Operations Manager on urgent customer requests and complaints, escalating when required.
Skills you need to do this role
- To be successful in this role you must have proven customer service and administration experience and ideally have worked on a ticketing system.
- You should have experience of handling and resolving challenging telephone calls and direct liaison with external stakeholders.
- You must have a confident and helpful telephone manner and be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and performance targets.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are also required for this role
More about Family Fund Business Services
Family Fund Business Services (FFBS) is the trading subsidiary of Family Fund, the UK’s largest charity providing grants to families raising disabled or seriously ill children. FFBS builds on the grant administration expertise of the charity to provide fulfilment services to charities, local authorities and other public and third sector organisations across the UK. All the profits from FFBS are gifted to Family Fund. Joining the team at this time, you will play a vital role in providing operational support to ensure we continue to offer important fulfilment services when they are needed most.
Family Fund Group is committed to inclusion, equity and diversity, and we welcome applications from all parts of the community. We are a Disability Confident Employer and all disabled applicants who meet the requirements for the role will be invited for interview. If you have a disability, and are happy to let us know, please highlight this in your covering letter.
How to apply
If you are interested please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please download the job description.