If you’ve got the belief, drive and talent to help us in our ambition to make a real difference, then we want to hear from you. We provide a challenging and rewarding working environment where every staff member can make their mark. You will be joining an organisation passionate about what it does with a fantastic culture and environment.
FFBS is part of the Family Fund Group, whose purpose is to improve the lives of families on low income raising disabled or seriously ill children and young people. To see the vacancies in our parent charity, please click here.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on starting, then an additional day for each year, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- A great contributory pension scheme.
- Flexi time working.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- A focus on your wellbeing including access to an employee assistance programme.
- Payment of relevant professional membership fees.
- Reasonable adjustments if you need them to perform at your best.
- Excellent family leave provision, including enhanced pay.
- Shopping discount platform.
- A friendly and capable team who want to make a real difference every day.
- An open and welcoming workplace where you can be you.
In the Family fund Group, we are passionate about making a difference. We aim to show our values in all that we do and believe that they help make Family Fund a great place to work.
FFBS is a Disability Confident Employer. We are positive about disabled people and so all disabled applicants who demonstrate that they meet the minimum requirements for the role will be asked to attend interview. Find out more about what being a Disability Confident Employer means.
Living Wage employer
We are also a Living Wage employer. This means that we have committed to paying all staff, including contractors the current living wage agreed by the Living Wage Foundation, which is updated every year. Visit the Foundation’s website to find out more about what the Living Wage is and why it is important.
We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use data and to meeting data protection obligations. Read about how Family Fund Business Services collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants.